An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager within a dynamic global software company providing service to life science companies across clinical trials, drug safety and regulatory information. Their visionary technology is transforming the way the world’s most successful life science companies bring new products to market and develop outstanding breakthroughs.
They are currently seeking an experienced individual to join the business and manage their Human Resources team. This opportunity will offer the right candidate the chance to work within a well-established yet rapidly expanding, market leader across many regions of the globe.
Having just moved into new offices the company are seeking an individual to set in place the systems and standards by which all HR processes are managed throughout the division ensuring the continuity of these set systems.
- Maintaining office operations and needs over 4 countries
- Working with HR recruitment team in conducting recruitment processes
- Working with supervisors in screening and interviewing candidates; reference checking; extending job offers etc.
- Participation in development of department goals, objectives and systems
- Develop and administer HR plans and procedures for company personnel
- Conduct annual salary surveys, updating compensation program and adjusting job descriptions as necessary
- Booking all employee and candidate travel, which could include up to 30 employees and candidate travel requests
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within HR & Office Management
- Experience with Visas, travel documents, on boarding process
- Knowledge of European HR policies and procedures
- Confident in managing entire recruitment process
- Cross functional working with global teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Concur software experience is ideal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to come and join the business having just opened their new office in Germany and set in place the structures in which the department will be run.
If this opportunity sounds like something that could be of interest to you, get in touch now