The Xact Group are a national health and safety provider to SME’s and corporates delivering services across the UK operating from our head office in Bellshill.
Due to retirement, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior employment law advisor/litigator.
This is a senior role within the company and potential candidates must have:
- A relevant legal qualification and/or employment law advisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to understand and dissect legislation and case law
- The ability to understand the law from a commercial perspective
- The ability to Conduct, advise and represent clients at employment tribunal proceedings from receipt of claim, case management, drafting witness statements, attending preliminary hearings and substantive hearings across the UK
- The ability to supervise and sign off all employment law legal advice delivered by our HR Team.
The successful candidates will have a relevant degree or experience (in Law/HR) and a strong interest in employment law.
In addition, you must:
Be highly organised
Be client focused
Have an ability to manage your own workload to meet client deadlines
Have excellent PC skills, including a sound knowledge of Microsoft packages and excellent typing speeds
Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
Strong administration skills
A willingness to work with and supervise a busy HR Advisory team
A positive work ethic
What we offer
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package plus benefits such as private healthcare, pension and other benefits. The main hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., however due to the nature of the role flexibility and travel throughout the UK will be required.
To apply send your CV with details of current salary and notice period.
- Employment Law
- Employment Tribunal
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'