Human Resources Director
Salary Package: Up to £90,000
Location: London/Home Counties
An exciting opportunity has arisen with UK restaurant business that is about to do great things!
They are already very popular within the London restaurant/bar/pub world, this Human Resources Director would be London based.
• To assist with the management of all budgets in line with financial procedures and manage the HR budget economically.
• With lots of new opening – on boarding, implementing structure and staffing is key.
• Dealing with all ER issues.
• Managing a head office team– working alongside the Operational team.
• Ensure the development, maintenance and review of efficient HR administration systems to cover all aspects of employment so that a quality and compliant service is provided to managers and staff.
• Review, adjust, implement and manage all aspects of remuneration, bonuses and benefits.
• Develop, implement and communicate effective systems of performance management so that the company's human resources are maximized.
• Assist the operations department to ensure the company complies with all aspects of Health and Safety legislation and that the optimum working environment exists.
• Ability to understand the operations of a restaurant and kitchen and be able to adapt as required fulfilling your role.
• Previous experience in a Senior HR role for 3 years+
• MUST have experience in F&B
• New openings experience at the forefront of their skillset.
• Experience of leading a team.
• In depth understanding of HR policies and processes.
• In depth knowledge of Employment Law.
• Experience of project and change management.
• Experience of continuous service improvement.
• Someone that can think outside the box.
• Able to work in a fast, ever changing environment.
• Vast connections in the industry.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'