Human Resources Co-ordinator (Contract)
HR Co-ordinator (Up To 12 Month Contract)
Are you a talented HR professional looking for an engaging contract? Could you thrive working with a company that is part of a major group of household names? If so, read on.
Born from humble beginnings in 1817, our client provides a wide range of healthcare products to keep families at their best.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Co-ordinator to join their team in Crediton for a contract for up to 12 months.
- Salary of £21,760 pro rata
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Performance Incentive Schemes
- 35 Days’ Holiday Allowance pro rata (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Benefits Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free ’Fit for Life’ Medical Assessments
- Paid Community Volunteering Days
- Mondelez Online University Learning Material
- Access to International Mondelez Job Vacancies
- Participation in Frequent Social Events
You’ll join a high performance culture with plenty of support and development opportunities to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, our client offers an attractive benefits package and the chance to join a highly successful international group with some incredible brands as part of their portfolio.
As an HR Co-ordinator, you will join an exciting team and play a key administrative role within the HR function.
Specifically, you will work on resourcing and on-boarding activities, complete payroll and maintain personnel data.
Specifically, you will:
- Support line managers with recruitment activity
- Manage the time and attendance system
- Co-ordinate the absence management process
- Support employee relations case management
To be considered as an HR Co-ordinator, you will need:
- HR experience including exposure to recruitment, absence, disciplinary and grievance processes
- An excellent level of IT literacy especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Strong influencing abilities
- Excellent analysis skills
Other companies may call this role HR Co-ordinator, Human Resources Co-ordinator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Administrator, Employee Relations Co-ordinator, or HR Administrator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to join a forward-thinking business as an HR Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job