We are recruiting for a critical role within the business - a HR BP, to help drive the HR transformation strategy. Reporting to the Group Talent Development Manager, the successful candidate will be at the forefront of driving change, to support HR strategy and support the company’s leaders and managers to deliver the group strategy through their business areas.
The mission of the Group HR Team within Eldon Insurance Services is to provide insightful driven HR solutions that are aligned to the strategic objectives of the business, with speed and agility at the top of the agenda.
As the HR BP, you will be responsible for providing autonomous high level generalist HR support and solutions to the face paced and growing business. This role is to partner the business, to coach, train and to empower the management and leaders as HR champions. There are currently approximately 550 staff across multiple locations; Bristol, Newcastle, Southampton, and Gibraltar. The role is Newcastle based but will require travel to the other sites of the business.
Responsibilities included in the role:
- To take HR strategic plans and put into action throughout the group, taking into consideration local differences.
- Deploy extensive HR knowledge, coaching and support to the managers within the business units.
- Directly add value through integration within the business units understanding major issues and needs, prioritising as appropriate, and putting in place the appropriate recommendations
- Implement lean initiatives to increase engagement, capability and productivity.
- Ensuring key stakeholders and management are fully informed of project plans, with issues flagged as soon as they become apparent to enable appropriate parties to be involved in solutions.
- Taking strategic plans and putting these into action by collaborating with the business for best local needs.
- Understanding risks, mitigation and finding best solutions to problems.
Working with the HR team to influence the business senior management team to use HR management as a means of improving organisational effectiveness and manage the cultural and organisational change necessary for success.
Ensure the employment relationship is run effectively and managers are fully advised of relevant issues. Manage the employment relationship in line with business strategy, coaching managers and the HR team where necessary. Feeding recommendations to the business for strategies to maximize effective management of staff and organisational success.
Significantly contributing to the design, creation and implementation of the performance management and job evaluation process.
Training and development:
Liaising with the training team to ensure that management are trained on all areas of the employment relationship in line with business strategy and needs.
Support the Group to effectively recruit, induct and retain quality employees who meet the needs of the business.
Working in the team in orderto implement the salary review process, and benefit administration in line with business guidelines.
Significantly contribute to the pool of experience within the team to help solve HR issues as they arise and plan for improvements in HR provision in line with legislative need and/or best practice.
Help review, improve and manage the provision of lean HR services, processes and procedure.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate or equivalent with generalist HR experience
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of major change programs and implementing strategic change
- Extensive relevant experience of all generalist HR activities as defined above
- HR project management experience
- HR change experience
- Multiple site experience
- Insight Driven
- Initiative, Drive and Flexibility
- Communicator and Influencer
- Diagnostic Advisor
- Value Focused
- Positive 'can do’ attitude
Please send your CV in for our consideration, and we will come back to you as soon as possible. The closing date for this role is Friday 23rd November.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'