REED Contracts are really pleased to be supporting one of REED's Core Clients based in Liverpool City Centre, with a HR and Payroll Team Leader position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a public sector organisation on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
The duties include:
- Day to day management of a small team of hr and payroll administrators
- Ensure accurate and consistent delivery of key transactional HR activities
- Carry out monthly audit checks
- Manage the pensions function ensuring all processes are accurately met
- Sign off the payroll each month
- Assist with recruitment if necessary
- Manage childcare and cycle to work scheme
- Carry out regular 121's with the team
- Carry out efficient on-boarding of new starters
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 year' experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a large hr/payroll department
- Knowledge of HR, Payroll and Pensions administration functions and processes
- CIPD qualified
You will be working 37 hours per week with an excellent salary of between £27,000 - £34,000 per annum.
This role will be home based for the duration of the contract.
If you are immediately available then please apply ASAP!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'