Human Resources Advisor
This well-established consultancy in the heart of Oswestry are looking for a Human Resources Advisor to join their growing team. Originally a standalone role, although this position has excellent potential for growth.
As a well-established consultancy service this company offers a range of services from personal consulting, to providing training courses, and bespoke policies and procedures.
They are now looking to add a Human Resources professional into the mix they are looking for an experienced candidate to take on the following duties;
- Manage recruitment for the business and other affiliated businesses
- Develop and review policies and procedures for both internal and external clients
- Providing HR advice and guidance to internal and external parties
- Assisting internal and external clients with employee performance management
- Providing Generalist HR support
This is a very varied human resources role that would be a great opportunity for someone wishing to work part time whilst still developing their knowledge and experience within human resources.
I would be interested in speaking with candidates who have the following skills and experience;
- Qualified to CIPD Level 5
- Experienced in developing and reviewing policies and procedures
- Previous experience within a Human resources role is essential
- An ability to work in a standalone position
This organisation is offering flexible working hours encompassing 16 - 20 hours a week, an annual salary of between £30,000 - 35,000 pro rata, free parking on site and a modern, open plan office environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'