UP TO £35,000
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDS
Are you ready for a new challenge in 2019? Do you want an HR Advisor role which is varied, busy and demanding? This established global company has an opportunity for an HR Advisor to join their HR department and implement the People Management Strategy, across the EMEA Group.
The Human Resources Advisor will provide generalist HR support covering areas such as:
- Talent management – succession planning and talent pool
- Employee relation matters – advise managers on ER related matters, providing support and coaching if required
- Absence management -educating managers to deal with long term absence
- Employee engagement – conduct wellbeing survey and analyse results
- Training and development – identify requirements and source providers
- HR information system – keep updated and provide reports
To be considered for this HR Advisor position you must be CIPD qualified and have:
- HR Generalist experience within a fast paced and dynamic organisation
- HRIS experience with the confidence to produce management information
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Employee relations expertise
- Self-directed, with the ability to problem solve and use initiative
- Confident, resilient and tenacious approach
Although the HR Advisor position is based in Coventry, it is necessary to travel to their London offices, when required.
Please note that SVB Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for the purpose of this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'