Human Resources Advisor
Job Title: Human Resources Advisor, Spanish, German or Dutch/Flemish speaking (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: £24,000-£28,000 pa DOE
Our client is an internationally-renowned establishment and one of Oxfordshire's premiere destinations for thousands of tourists and visitors on a daily basis. Due to consistent, stable growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a Human Resources Administrator to support them in centralising the HR function for their European sites. Our client is synonymous with pre-eminence and you will be contributing to the maintenance of that reputation for excellence.
* Assist with the implementation of HR Policies, on-boarding and recruitment
* Handle sensitive information relating to staff files and maintain watertight information management
* Offer an open and approachable service to existing and prospective employees
* Ensure excellent communication across internal and external stakeholders
* Provide administration support to senior HR team members
* Provide sound advice to employees and endeavour to support them through what might be private or personal issues
Key Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 2 years in a Human Resources role
* Ability to communicate in Spanish, German, French, Flemish or Dutch is essential. Other European languages would be advantageous
* A strong office based administration back ground with high level of I.T competence (Specifically use of; Service Now, Success Factors and ADP)
* You must set and consistently maintain a high standard of work, presentation and show pro-activity
* Ability to employ empathy and understanding in challenging situations
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Geoffrey Bridger on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"