Human Resources Advisor
Are you a talented HR Advisor?
A leading security service provider is looking to appoint a dedicated HR Advisor to join their quality focused team based in Nuneaton.
If you are a HR generalist with a quality focused approach we are keen to hear from you.
Please note that the role will commence on a 12 month FTC.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide HR support and guidance to the regional management teams
• Ensure senior managers are compliant with HR legislation
• Lead on HR related projects
• Undertake management of HR processes including TUPE
• Drive positive employee engagement through meetings, workshops and regular staff communications
• Support recruitment activity
• Assist with staff vetting and screening
• Ensure compliance with various security industry regulations such as SIA licensing and BS7858.
• Work with senior management to ensure quality standards and accreditations are maintained
• Process new starters and leavers
All applications are treated as confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job