Human Resources Advisor - City Insurance
Human Resources Advisor
This exciting and forward thinking Insurance company is looking to enhance their HR team and would like to find an HR Advisor or Officer who is confident in a generalist role based in the City of London.
- You will assist with the induction of new starters ensuring all new starters undergo an induction and ensure they are introduced to all Line Managers.
- Preparing all leaver letters and complete relevant leaver administration whilst managing exit interviews with Fee Earners, Business Services and Secretarial Employees and ensure this summarises with Line Managers.
- Creating letters & reminders to employees in relation to changes in any employment contracts, maternity leave, sabbaticals etc.
- Monitor and log monthly absences along with any trends and possible issues that may arise.
- Support the Recruitment Team with any briefings and quarterly newsletters whilst also keeping any Line Managers updated on the current vacancies and the status of their vacancies. In absences of the recruitment team and busy periods you will be required to assist with any interviews.
- Provide support for any HR related functions
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'