Human Resources Administrator - Colchester
Full Time, Temporary - up to 3 months contract, £12- £13
Human Resources Administrator will be responsible for the assistance in all admin and support of the Operation & Head of HR.
The employee will assist with administration, such as data entry, filing, contracts, answering the telephone, keeping policies and procedures up to date once instructed, research regulations, scanning staff files onto the system and maintaining up to date employee information.
- Provide advice and support ensuring professional service provision across all HR activities.
- Create adverts for new vacancies for job boards, CV Library and Social Media.
- Support all aspects of recruitment process, including candidate identification, interview planning, selection & rejection, employment offers and initial induction
- Maintain HR information databases ensuring consistency of data with other business systems
- Maintain electronic and paper document storage with employee personal information
- Maintain Organisation charts as changes occur
- Ensure integrity of the information provided
- Support training and development activities for the UK business, ensuring coverage of all employees.
- Update HR database on training courses and retention/recording of Certificates as appropriate. Recording expiry dates where relevant
- Support HR team members in all aspects of departmental operation, to ensure high customer service levels, effective team working and communication
Qualifications, Experience & Capabilities
- CPP or Part - CIPD qualified an adv but not essential.
- Previous exposure to the recruitment process.
- Experience working in a bust HR department (experience within manufacturing would be advantageous)
- Ability to work at all levels of the organisation and strong inter - personal skills
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and HR practice
- Strong judgment & prioritisation skills to meet deadlines
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Flexible approach to departmental workload, strong team working capabilities
- Full awareness of need for integrity and confidentiality in HR activities
- Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Word and Excel with the ability to manipulate data and produce reports/graphs for HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR databases and Time & Attendance systems would be an advantage
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.ukor email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job