Human Resources Administrator
Human Resources Administrator
£14,000 - £16,800
Birmingham City Centre
A fantastic opportunity is up for grabs to get your HR Career off to a flying start!
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is looking for a keen-minded individual to join a supportive HR Team in this Admin and Secretarial position. The successful candidate will be well-organised, comfortable liaising with staff at all levels, and will possess accurate administration skills.
Please note that a CIPD qualification is NOT a requirement for this position - training is available.
So, if you would like to work for a highly professional organisation in the heart of Birmingham city centre then read on!
As the Human Resources Administrator, you will have the opportunity to:
- Arrange staff inductions and induction reviews
- Manage reference requests for starters and leavers
- Conduct exit interviews and process leavers
- Carry out general admin duties
- Take a key role in ensuring data protection and confidentiality is upheld at all times
What we're looking for:
- The ability to work in a professional work environment
- Six months' Admin / HR Admin experience is highly desirable (not a requirement)
- An excellent manner - in person, by telephone and by email
- Strong IT skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- The desire to take ownership for your own workload and professional development
- The proven ability to prioritise your time effectively
- A CIPD qualification is beneficial but not essential
This really could be your chance to join a reputable professional business in Birmingham city centre.
If you have the skills, experience and passion required for this Human Resources Administrator role and would love to be considered for the position, please submit your CV today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
- HR; Human Resources; Admin; Administrator; Junior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"