Farrell Heyworth is a growing Company with exciting expansion plans and fantastic opportunities for career development and growth within the organisation. We are the leading Estate Agent the North West of England offering residential sales, lettings, mortgages, conveyancing, surveys and auctions across our 18 branch network. We have a policy to always promote from within and have lots of 'homegrown' managers and senior roles within the business.
A vacancy has arisen for a Part Time HR Administrator with a CAN DO ATTITUDE at our Head Office in Lancaster.
Purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is to provide confidential effective administrative support to our Human Resources and Training Department in a timely, accurate and comprehensive manner. The role is administration focused and will not involve giving HR advice.
The role will be working part time within a small team, approximately 20-25 hours per week over 4 or 5 days along with the flexibility to work additional hours to cover holiday and absence within the team where required.
The successful candidate will have strong administration experience having previously worked in a busy office environment, dealing with high volumes of work which require a fast turnaround. A large part of the role will be data inputting which requires strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
Duties & Responsibilities - You will provide comprehensive and confidential HR admin support for the HR team and the wider group including but not limited to the following tasks;
- To act as the first point of contact for all HR queries relating to Company employee policies and procedures and escalate queries to the Group HR Director when necessary
- Supporting the HR & Training team on a range of projects
- To undertake all administration in relation to the full recruitment life cycle, including arranging adverts, interviews and any other correspondence associated with recruitment
- To actively undertake all administration tasks for new starters and leavers including offer letters and contracts of employment
- Minute taking during HR meetings
- Collating HR KPI's for Management Board
- Approving and administering holiday requests
- Managing the administration of the HR database , ensuring it is kept up to date and amended regularly
- To monitor and record sickness and absence
- To update payroll changes including starters, leavers, sickness and any other staff changes on a monthly basis
- To support with general HR administration letters such as reference requests, eligibility checks to work in the UK. changes to terms and conditions, leaver letters, exit interviews, maternity, paternity, flexible working requests etc.
- To handle all sensitive information in an appropriate and confidential manner.
About you - Skills & Attributes to include:
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Previous experience of working in a commercial environment, ideally in a HR and Payroll function would be an advantage
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Exceptional attention to detail essential as is the ability to create factually accurate and error-free documentation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A clear understanding of requirements in relation to confidentiality when dealing with sensitive data
- Reliable, trustworthy and hard working
- Preferred 4GCSE`s or equivalent, of which 2 must be Maths and English at grade C or above
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Secretarial Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job