Human Resource Officer (Spanish & English speaking)
Up to £35,000
Our client is a successful privately-owned company with several high-status contracts based in London. They are seeking an experienced bilingual (Spanish & English) Human Resource Officer to provide support to employees and operations management in all areas of HR while proving best practice.
- First point of contact for general HR-related queries for employees and operations team
- Attend meeting and type up minutes of meetings as required
- Type up minutes of meetings as required
- Register every HR related cases
- Follow and update employment law changes.
- Assist with all HR issues such as disciplinary, grievance, absence management, performance improvement, maternity, paternity and right to work
- Construct and send Contracts of Employment
- Assemble TUPE and Redundancy evidence
- Complete ECS and DBS checks
- Advertise company vacancies
- Complete pre -employment reference checking.
- Upkeep company training records
- Taken on Ad hoc project work
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Must have experience within an industrial type organisation - Hospitality, Security type companies ideal
- Experience working within HR and lots of ER cases (daily)
- TUPE experienced
- CIPD qualified or part qualified
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'