Human Resource Assistant job. Temporary role until 21st of December, to support the HR team. To start ASAP
Your new role
- Production of letters, contracts, variations to contracts, probation, retirements, allowances, car parking fees, calculation of annual leave and other related documentation for starters and leavers (including relevant pension forms).
- Liaising with Directors of Operations/relevant Heads.
- Maintaining a proactive and efficient system of reminders for Professional Services in relation to extensions to allowances and fixed term contracts.
- Ensuring wherever possible all paperwork is received by payroll in accordance with relevant deadlines.
- Provide advice and guidance to relevant staff and managers, ensuring responses are proactive and solution focused.
- Liaise with the Recruitment & Resourcing Adviser as appropriate in respect of recruitment matters.
Undertake the administration of complex contractual matters, for example, maternity, term time only
calculations and non standard contracts
- Contribute to the maintenance of CoreHR and development of the Intranet including issuing and where
appropriate resetting passwords and training staff on use of CoreHR.
- Build positive and proactive relationships with key stakeholders across the HR Department and service
- Be responsible for dealing with telephone queries, email and other correspondence in a professional and efficient manner.
- Provide proactive and professional cover for the HR reception on a regular rota basis.
What you'll need to succeed
Must have experience of complex transactional administrative work in a busy office. Relevant experience of volume data entry into a complex system. Experience of providing an excellent and proactive administrative service to a large customer base. Accurate word processing and data entry. Effective time management skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'