Our client is looking to hire a HubSpot Administrator that will work with our Product Management team alongside the Development and Support, to administer and enhance the HubSpot CRM System. The HubSpot Administrator will play a critical role in supporting daily performance and guardianship across the platform.
The HubSpot Administrator will have the chance to:
- Configure, develop, and support a complex and large CRM system.
- Enhance the current configuration and architectural design of the system.
- Act as a bridge between various departments & the HubSpot team.
- Support onboarding and troubleshooting for new staff.
- Provide application users with support by answering queries daily (permission changes, issues solving, reports generation, etc.).
- Support & maintain ticket system daily requests (email communication system).
- Document business process of ticket system.
- Explore improvement opportunities and collaborate with the team to improve the current process.
- Learn to prioritize by working within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to recommend and agree on technological solutions to meet business requirements.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in a similar position, dealing with a HubSpot CRM system,
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral,
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Able to work on own initiative,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Positive can-do attitude,
- High level of work ethic,
- Excellent Team Player.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'