HTML5/avascript UI Developer
This role is part of the treasury business within the bank.
Treasury is responsible for managing the key resources of capital, balance sheet, funding and liquidity providing the bank, its businesses and other stakeholders, such as regulatory authorities, with key information, policies, standards, metrics and methodologies. Treasury work with the bank’s business partners, customers, regulators and other stakeholders to ensure the bank’s financial resources are managed safely and commercially on behalf of our shareholders
- Develop new functionality for the Model Execution Engine (MEE) platform user interface. New features are required to support expanding modelling requirements and new data sources.
- Work with the rest of the team to progress items from discussing requirements with users, through build, automated test coverage and into the delivery pipeline to ensure quality is maintained throughout the process
- Maintain existing code base of the MEE user interface, ensuring existing functionality continues to work and quality is maintained or improved where such opportunities exist
- Participate in Agile Sprint ceremonies - in particular, be involved in the estimating and committing process as well as open and transparent demonstrations of delivered items.
- Contribute to the DevOps initiatives of the team by being involved in the delivery pipeline right through to production
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of stories - i.e. discussing requirements through to signing off testing - desirable but not essential
- Experience of interacting with RESTful web services
- Experience with working in a distributed team is highly desirable
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Knowledge of tools like GIT, TeamCity
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a brand new challenge and the opportunity to work and live in a new cultural environment, please get in touch ASAP.
There are excellent packages available and there are opportunities to receive relocation packages.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job