HSQE Director - Civil Engineering - London
Edge Careers' client, a high profile civil engineering contractor are looking to recruit a Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Director.
This is a strategic role on a £1 billion project, looking for someone with a pragmatic approach to HSQE.
This is a position of significant importance and leadership within the organisation, which will provide assurance to the Board and their clients that HSEQ risk is effectively managed through the delivery of a programme.
Key responsibilities for the Group HSEQ Director will include:
- Leading the development and delivery of the health, safety and environment strategy and tactical plan for a high profile project
- Scanning the horizon for future challenges and opportunities and creating innovative ideas to drive continual improvement to performance
- Setting performance targets and ensuring accurate reporting against these
The successful candidate will have:
- Large heavy civil engineering experience
- Strategic vision, with the ability to identify innovative ideas and convert these into successful projects which have a tangible impact on HSE performance
- Senior leadership experience in a similar role ideally within construction or civil engineering or a related industry
- Experience in influencing, engaging and coaching senior management to successfully drive change management projects
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Stuart Smith at Edge Careers.