Are you a HSEQ professional seeking a position which allows you to put your skills to the test with the most pristine client base?
Do you operate within the Rail industry, promoting business excellence throughout the project delivery?
Would you thrive consulting within a commercially driven environment, providing objective and comprehensive support throughout the project lifecycle from initial bid to delivery?
Who we are
We are Douglas Stuart. As specialists in the energy, infrastructure and supply chain sectors, we understand exactly what issues our clients are losing sleep over. We draw on our in-depth knowledge and experience, combined with a proven track record of implementing and managing complex global recruitment and talent retention programmes - allowing us to deliver consistent results to our clients.
We help you to identify the talent that you have now, the talent that you need, and the attraction process to recruit & retain the talent for the future.
Our Client is seeking a SHEQ Consultant to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
The role will see you holding responsibility for Safety and Quality across client projects, primarily within the Rail sector, across the full project lifecycle. This includes, project scope and definition, tender management, cost / time management, identifying potential risks and areas for improvement.
This role offers clear career progression for the future. Our client understands the value of their workforce and invests in the future of their employees. On this occasion we are actively seaking an individual with the behaviours and potential to one day lead the business division.
What you will bring to the role
- Degree educated - ideally from the technical or engineering field
- Lead Auditor qualification (ISO9001:2015 / ISO4001:215 / OHSAS18001:2007)
- Previous experience delivering complex projects within the Rail sector
- Previous experience working in a commercial / client driven environment
- Prior experience consulting within the infrastructure sector (Ideally both inside and outside of rail)
- Experience using quality control tools and techniques
- Experience conducing quality audits and 'gapanalysis’ audits
- Prior experience leading, developing and delivering risk assurance programmes
- Prior management experience and the drive to support and develop a team, including quality assurance and colleague peer reviews
- Prior experience in the full project life cycle, from initial tenders to delivery
- Prior experience incorporating SHEQ into strategic direction
How to apply
Click the 'applynow' button and Francesca Crossley will be in touch
- Quality Assurance
- Tender Management
- Business Excellence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job