Role: HSEQ Manager
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location:London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/03084 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Our Client is one of the leading Facility Services providers, they strive on providing first-class integrated services (cleaning, office support, property services, catering, security and TFM). As HSEQ you will be reporting to the Account Director to provide support and guidance on all matters relating to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality with the overall purpose of improving the service delivery.
- Support and competent HSEQ advice for the network of mobile Managers and Supervisors on HSE legislation, guidance and best practice as well as internally developed policies and procedures
- Collation and dissemination of HSEQ information and statistics within the division on a monthly basis
- Develop and implement an HSEQ auditing strategy considering clauses from ISO 9001 Quality Management, ISO 14001 Environmental Management and BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Accident and Incident Investigation, including root cause analysis, for significant health, safety, environmental or property damage events and potential events
- Support in delivery of HSEQ aspects of mobilisation or transition of new accounts
- Facilitate and lead HSEQ team meetings within the sector
- Cascade and escalate HSEQ information as required
- Liaison with Client / Customer HSEQ functions as necessary
- Encourage and support Director Engagement Tours
- Monitor and manage the quality of accident information, reporting and investigation
- Ensure the implementation and effectiveness of the 'Near Hit’ (hazard, near miss and improvement reporting) programme
- Ensure and support HSEQ and workplace competencies amongst the operational management team.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent (e.g. degree or NVQ level 5 or 6)
- Internal management system auditing qualification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or BS OHSAS 18001
- Environmental Management Certificate (e.g. IEMA or NVQ level 3)
- Experience of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- 5 years’ experience in a management position in a corporate facilities management HSE or Q role or similar
- Experience of influencing senior managers
- Accident Investigation / Root Cause Analysis experience.
- Environmental Management
- Management Skills
- Incident Investigation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job