VolkerHighways is an integrated highways service provider operating across London and the South of England. Our goal is to deliver the best highways solutions within our industry through efficiency, responsibility and a focus on clients and their customers.
Our services include highways term maintenance, street lighting and electrical services, surfacing, traffic management and public realm infrastructure projects.
We are now looking for a HSEQ Coordinator/ Administrator to join the team, out of our Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire head office.
The HSEQ Coordinator/ Administrator ahall provide effective administrative support to the HSEQ Coordinator associated with the collection of HSEQ data, periodic reporting, trend analysis and identifying opportunities for improvement within the VolkerHighways Business
They shall also provide administrative support to the wider HSEQ team.
- Process Purchase Ledger orders/invoices for payment
- To be responsible for the collation and input of data and its integrity on company measures.
- Facilitate data provision in accordance with programme timescales from data providers.
- Seek opportunities for efficiency improvements in data flows and collection methodologies.
- Maintain and accurately update information in VH systems (Airsweb & SmartWaste).
- Provide support to the VH HSEQ team in any administration duties.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within Administration
- Ability to multi-task and manage a challenging and varied workload
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral at all levels
- Ability to be proactive and to use initiative
- Fully competent on all Microsoft Office packages, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint etc
- HSEQ Co-ordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'