Salary/Rate up to £32,000 p/a depending upon experience + company vehicle
Due to continuing success and growth we have a superb opportunity for experienced HSEQ Advisor wishing to join a rapidly developing organisation that provides minerals, aggregates recycling, waste management and landfill services throughout the North West.
- You will have a hands-on approach implementing existing policies and procedures across the business.
- Working with the operations team you will be required to visit all sites driving compliance and awareness through delivery of training, risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Whilst on site you will be required to help improve the existing site supervisors/managers with the writing and implementing of relevant RAMS.
- Working with the Managing Director to install a culture of safety compliance dealing directly with all levels of onsite personnel.
- Assess the training requirements of the workforce and make costed recommendations to the Managing Director. Provide a monthly report to the board of directors detailing the ongoing works being undertaken in your department.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working with heavy plant and equipment within the quarrying or landfill industry as a H&S Officer/Adviser's.
All candidates should be familiar with ISO accreditation's and be able to monitor the compliance of the Company's existing ISO 14001 with a view to being a major part of the role out towards ISO 45001 and ISO 9001.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'