The above vacancy has arisen in the Quality Assurance Department to assist the team. This is a full-time role supporting our HSEQ(Health, Safety, Environment & Quality) activities throughout the business.
The role is to ensure the efficient and effective management of the Integrated Management System based on BS EN ISO 9001, BS EN ISO 14001, ISO 45001, Rail Industry Sector Qualification Scheme, Utilities Vendor Data-base, National Highway Sector Schemes and any other certification or scheme to which the company is accredited or subscribes.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To process internal and external Non-Conformance Reports
- To maintain HSEQ statistical databases
- To maintain and submit quarterly and annual environmental returns
- To maintain HSEQ measurement and monitoring systems,
- To create and update documentation required for the Integrated Management Systems including COSHH risk assessments, standard operating procedures, welding procedures, templates.
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Have an aptitude for problem solving.
- Possess a good understanding of Microsoft products to create reports.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ideally possess a knowledge of engineering products.
- Preferably hold internal audit qualifications although training will be provided.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. If you are shortlisted for this role you will be contacted within 72 hours of your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we may not be able to contact everyone however we are happy for you to contact the Office Support team for feedback.
- General Admin
- Internal Audit
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job