Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Our client, a rapidly expanding manufacturer, now has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Site H&S / EMS Manager to join their team.
- Develop & promote a safe working culture throughout the site.
- Form part of the SMT attending daily meetings, reporting hazards and Risks
- Lead and support annual FSC Forest Stewardship council annual audits
- Lead and support Annual Sedex / Smeta Ethical Audits
- Lead and support Annual (BOPP) British Ornamental Plant Producer audits
- To ensure SHEQ audits are completed as per agreed schedule.
- Work with Senior Managers to ensure that SHEQ improvements are made and implemented.
- Lead and implement Staff Training requirements in relation to SHEQ legislation and best practice / all site SOP’s.
- Proactively supporting the prevention of work related accidents, injuries and illnesses.
- Review and revision of quality systems and procedures to ensure the company meets it Quality Assurance standards.
- Support senior team with customer Quality Audits / Site Visits.
- Implementation of systems and procedures needed for corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Prepare periodic Quality Management and Environment reviews (ISO 9001 & 14001).
- Oversee Sits GMP System and auditing procedures with SMT
- In House ITSSAR Instructor for all site Mobile Plant & Training
- Fire Marshall & First Aid Co-coordinator
- Support & Site Contact CDM (Construction Design Management)
- Behave responsibly promoting the best interests of the business at all times.
- Work closely with whole site Operations team.
- Any other reasonable duties as and when required and requested.
- Promote ideas and challenge current procedures.
Candidates should be an experienced HSE Manager, having worked in engineering or manufacturing. You will be "hands-on" and have the ability to liaise at all levels.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7576