A global manufacturing organisation is looking to appoint a HSE Manager to join a growing team. The position will be covering 5 high-risk sites and requires an individual with technical knowledge, coupled with the ability to engage others. This is an opportunity to join a successful business that can offer for chance for professional growth.
- Support the development of the HSE culture - Working with key-stakeholders.
- Reporting into the Country Manager with a dotted line into the HSE Director.
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- Work with staff on day-to-day HSE issues
- Hold the NEBOSH certificate a minimum qualification
- Experience in a manufacturing/ FMCG environment would be advantageous.
- Excellent people skills. The ability to influence others is vital
Reference: LT - 11715