An international professional services business is seeking an HSE Manager for an initial 6 month fixed-term contract, with the potential opportunity to become a permanent role. You will work in a client facing role, as part of a growing team who provide Health, Safety and Environmental strategic support to large scale UK and global clients.
- Provide high level HSE support to a range of clients
- Support in business development activities
- Provide leadership to junior and associate team members
- Develop strong relationship with internal stakeholders
- Chartered Member of IOSH
- Experience of operating at a senior level within EHS risk management
- Experience within environmental, occupational health or industrial hygiene is desirable.
- Dynamic and charismatic, comfortable in a client facing environment
- Effective communicator at a senior level