Galanos Technical Ltd is recruiting for an experienced Engineering / Maintenance Bias HSE Manager to work within an expanding local manufacturing company based in Bedfordshire.
Its an exciting time to be joining as the company are going through a period of change and development therefore successful candidate will be able to demonstrate drive, energy and forward thinking to develop with the company.
The role will involve
- Offering HSE across the site
- Management of COMAHRegs
- Support the Divisional Manager in maintaining HSE including training across the site
- Liaise with the PPM Manager
- ISO Audit functionality
- Scheduled Training procedure
- Working with individuals at all levels across the site to ensure compliance is maintained at all times
- Reporting to Senior Management on recommendations & forthcoming issues in addition to chairing the H&S Committee
Experience required for the role
- Experienced in Manufacturing/Production Engineering
- Qualification or experience in a Manufacturing Maintenance environment
- NEBOSH Certification
- Demonstrable Risk Management Experience
- People Management skills
- Managerial experience of implementing ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS18001
- Experienced in working with a medium volume manufacturing company and the implementation of change and improvement within a managed timescale.
Health, Safety, Environment, HSE, H&S, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Bedfordshire, NEBOSH, Audit, Legislation, Hertfordshire, PPM,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job