I am now looking to recruit a HSE Manager on a 12 week Contract basis based in Derbyshire. My client are now looking to recruit a self-motivated, professional, HSE Manager to plan, co-ordinate and implement issues and directives within the organisation to ensure safe working conditions for all employees. As the contractor you will be based at the state of the art facility in Derbyshire which comprises of manufacturing and commercial offices.
My client are proud to be part of the world wide heating and hot water corporation. The company now have presence in over 20 countries with national sales companies, and exports to more than 60 states. In its core business of heating technologies the company is the second-largest European manufacturer in this sector.
You will be a strong leader with your experience gained within a manufacturing or engineering environment and come with a proven, successful track record.
As the contract HSE Manager you will be fully responsible for creating and promoting a positive and sustainable health, safety and environmental culture across the manufacturing and commercial facilities. A key part of this position is to ensure compliance with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 in all areas of the business and liaison with external regulatory bodies.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Develop a local HS&E strategy to contribute to the development and overall plant business strategy.
- Manage all HS&E budget and spend and provide HS&E statistical data for business tenders.
- Benchmark best practise HS&E processes in pursuit of continuous business improvement.
- Ensure effective implementation of HS&E strategy and monitor HS&E performance across both Industrial and Commercial area.
- Ensure first-rate plant management of HSE activities, with the focus on 'zero accidents'; safeguarding, as a minimum to comply with legal statutory H&S requirements.
To apply for the position of HSE Manager - Contract you will have the ability to communicate at all levels and possess excellent written and verbal communications.
The successful candidate will have:
- Health and Safety diploma, NEBOSH or equivalent qualification - Degree would be advantageous but not essential.
- A minimum of 5 years contract experience within a manufacturing / production environment.
- Extensive knowledge of HSE and other legislative requirements.
- Have proven training and coaching skills and a lead from the front mentality.
- Have strong time management skills to balance responsibilities.
Please apply for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job