To manage the key duties required from a Security aspect of the whole building alongside the Health, Safety and Environmental requirements. This role will involve strategic and operational leadership of security services, including designing detailed event related security and stewarding plans in conjunction with the site and clients, as well as leading the Security team and managing all security related systems within its properties. It will also focus on the Health, Safety and Environment, ensuring the Health and Safety of all employees, clients and visitors of the site. This will include ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety requirements as well focussing on developing and to co-ordinate the management of the Quality Assurance System and assist with the development of the Total Quality Management system.
- Protecting property internally and externally, its contents and persons within against violence, theft, damage, terrorism and vandalism.
- Identify potential security threats and how they will impact the site and implement necessary solutions to counteract these threats
- Management of the External Security team, ensuring the team is fully trained and provides a professional service to the clients.
- Provide specialist advice and support to team members and to all clients encompassing all security services.
- Ensure security systems are operating effectively.
- Management and monitoring of site security procedures and revising as required in line with all current legislation.
- Provide security services and equipment as required for VIPs and special events.
- Facilitate and coordinate evacuation procedures and practices with other departments in line with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Undertake all aspects of crisis management in conjunction with the CEO and other departments. Responsible for updating and communicating the Business Continuity Plan to the wider team.
- Responsibility of asset checking including, Fire Marshall boxes and ensuring such boxes are fully stocked.
- Quality checks to ensure the building is visibly presentable for internal and external clients at all times.
- Manage procedures to mitigate Regulatory risk
- Co-ordinate health and safety personnel across all sites e.g fire wardens, first aiders and DSE assessors
- Work with other managers to ensure we maintain records of all inspections, audits, training and accident reporting.
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements related to Health and Safety, and environmental management
- Assist with the development of the TQM strategy and policies/procedures.
- Implementation the TQM strategy and policies/procedures.
- Co-ordinate and advise on all aspects of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Develop, co-ordinate and administer the Quality Management and Environmental Management systems including audits and internal reviews
- Work to the professional guidelines as laid down by Institute of Quality Assurance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.