HSE Coordinator (HSEADM028) 10 Month FTC
Location: ABC Tidworth
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: Provide professional administrative support to the Head of Health & Safety including incident reporting on OSHENS and the preparation of all monthly reports. To support the Head of Head of Health and Estates Technical Director in all day to day H&S activities and coordination of the HSE department.
* Provide administrative support to all members of the Central HS&E Team.
* Drafting QHSE Briefing Notes and Alerts, Wallpapers and Banners and coordinating H&S Campaigns.
* Coordinate the preparation of the Quarterly HS&E Newsletter and printing and distribution once approved.
Experience & Skills Required:
* A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C or above in English.
* Proven experience in office administration supporting a team.
* Proven experience in working with databases and modular software packages.
Closing Date: 02 March 2018 (Expected start date mid-April)
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV