HSE Advisor required to join a large multinational company who have been operating for over 80 years and have an employee base of over 900 people. The Company turnover is in excess of £150M and they plan on being the world leader in environment control. They currently require a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor who will be an integral part of the QHSE team. Supporting the QHSE Manager and Service General Manager in driving safe and consistent processes and practices.
The key responsibilities for the Service HSE Adviser role will be to:
- Provide support to the Service team in the development and implementation of risk assessments and method statements for key accounts.
- Site visits to assist in the planning of works and preparation of site specific risk assessments.
- Site inspections to monitor the implementation and effectiveness of risk controls.
- Maintaining complete and accurate QHSE records to the Company standard.
- Attend pre-start and on-going meetings for large projects.
- Respond to engineer's HSE concerns to ensure high standards of health and safety can be maintained.
HSE Advisor Position Requirements
- Be based locally to Petersfield
- HSE qualification i.e. NEBOSH.
- Construction or servicing experience with working at height knowledge.
HSE Advisor Position Remuneration
- Salary £28,000 - £30,000
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension (employee 4% - employer 8%)
- Staff car parking facilities
- Childcare Voucher Scheme is available.
- Approved Cycle to Work scheme.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'