Our Client is a well-established expert in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, biopharmaceutical and biotechnology processing and manufacturing industries.
They are now seeking a HSE Advisor. This position will be based near Southampton, Hampshire with regular travel across the UK. The position is a full-time permanent role.
- Reporting to the Country QHSE Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and continual improvement of established UK HSE management systems
- Primarily focused within the Pharma Processing Machinery group there will also be a requirement for regular travel across the UK to other company sites
- Effectively communicate and implement established HSE procedures within the defined Business areas of the organization
- Provide HSE Training and support throughout all levels of the organization
- Monitor the effectiveness of the management systems, via internal audits and inspections and provide quarterly reports and continual improvement plans accordingly
- Support third party audit schedules relating to Health, Safety, Environmental and energy requirements
- Conduct incident and near miss investigations to establish causations and preventative control measures
- Develop and improve standard incident reduction programmes
- Maintain defined and agreed internal audit schedules and provide reports
- Primarily responsible for HSE Management of the site facility, to include new starter inductions and facility risk assessments
- Participate in Country HSE meetings
- Ensure effective communications and consultation with all Employees relating to HSE are maintained
Qualifications and Experience
- HSE experience (essential)
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety (essential)
- Sound knowledge and practical experience of applicable Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
- Industry best practice, ISO and British Standards, preferably within the Integrated Facilities Management sector
- Steel Fabrication experience and assembly experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office
- Planning and Organization skills
- Information technology skills
- Being able to communicate effectively in written and oral form
- Being assertive, professional, friendly and approachable.
- Self-motivating with the ability to plan and schedule tasks
- Effectively communicate and implement established HSE Procedures within the defined business areas
In return, our Client is offering a basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus car / car allowance bonus and benefits. (Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience).
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.
- Communication Skills
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'