My large national client within the public sector are recruiting for a HR Administrator to join the team, this role is being offered as a 3 month temporary assignment in the first instance with potential to extend. This is a great opportunity to join a nationally recognised employer.
The main focus of the role is to deal with HR queries and all associated HR Administration. This will include handling a range of HR processes. You will also engage with the wider team and refer employees to the HR knowledgebase.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Deal with a range of enquiries, some complex, either in written form, personal contact or by telephone
- Manage enquiries through to a conclusion providing a good level of customer service.
- Refer employees to the HR Knowledgebase
- Look for and refer any gaps in information or areas where information may be inaccurate to line manager
- Participate in team meetings to suggest improvements for processes, customer service and working practices within the whole team.
- Work to key performance indicators and customer service standards
- Undertake alternative tasks to ensure optimum service delivery is maintained across the HR Department.
Key Skills needed:
- Experience in the use of IT and a good working knowledge of word processing, spread sheets and databases
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Ability to work in a high volume administrative role
- Able to follow processes, problem solve and multi-task
- Use own initiative
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
The employer will provide training and security Vetting is also required for this position so if successful you must be happy to complete this process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'