A HRMI Officer job, working for a civil service organisation in Holborn, paying between £13 and £15/hour.
Reporting to the Senior HRMI Adviser, you will be responsible for pay and management information (MI), including information and supporting activities that are required for project work. You will:
- Assist in the delivery of MI requests:
- External reports and returns for other government departments, including for ONS, Civil Service Commission, Cabinet Office and HM Treasury;
- Internal reports, including reports for the Board, XCo, and the Project Management Office, the annual report
- All ad hoc internal and external information requests and FOI requests.
- Support the delivery of annual projects including Pay Review and Performance Management process;
- Provide first line and day-to-day advice and support on management information activity;
- Ensure that the quality of data held in the HR database system (Agresso) is accurate at all times, carrying out regular data validation exercises;
- Contribute to HR continuous improvement projects. You will provide support on project activities to ensure that we are delivering a customer-focussed and modern HR service
- Demonstrate delivery against a full suite of HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and be responsible for reporting HR success against the KPIs set for the whole team.
The following criteria are essential:
- Relevant experience of working in a Management Information role, with a previous track record that demonstrates capability to deliver high quality MI using a range of techniques and graphics;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, setting work priorities, creating clear plans and managing work to tight deadlines;
- Experience of using MS Excel to monitor/track workloads and produce management information and reports;
- Experience of collating, analysing and presenting management information;
- Experience of using a HR system to maintain staff information and generate reports;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good attention to detail;
- Excellent Microsoft IT skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience of using Agresso and SharePoint is desirable.
- HR Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job