CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and vibrant Training Officer to "hit the ground running" in our vibrant London office for a FTC of 6 months with a possibility of extension.
Focus of the Role
The role will focus on closing off on the list of changes to be implemented, for Employee Central , L&D and Payroll. Creating more automation options for the People Operations Team via Employee Central. Activate the recruitment module of EC.
Why Should You Work For A Company Like CMS?
As a multicultural organisation, we embrace our diverse workforce and are a true believer in equal opportunities for all. We work hard and we play even harder! We have various social functions during the year which is the perfect opportunity to get our employees out there, having fun, getting to know people and building the morale of our teams. People are our assets and we are constantly encouraging our employees to grow and succeed in their careers.
Why Would A Career in HRIS Be Right For You?
HRIS analysts are the "IT arms" of the Human Resources field. They are responsible for the databases, software and computer systems that companies use to maintain their highly confidential HR information. It requires having good analytical skills as the role would be dealing with a large amount of data. A critical way of thinking to look at data, predict trends, compile reports and come to new solutions. An extremely high attention to detail to ensure that all data is correct. Excellent communication skills to present and explain the data, findings, reports and trends.
What exactly are we looking for?
A dynamic HRIS professional with a keen interest in Human Resources concepts, principles and practices and Technology Systems. The ability to problem solve and come up with practical solutions. Excellent communications skills and highly analytical to deal with the large amount of data that we have on our HR system. A good eye for detail and the ability to interpret the data to others (some with no technical "know how"). The drive to create and improve HRIS innovation, seeking to find ways to automate processes and adding value by creating efficiencies and meaning to data reporting.
- Proven HRIS experience with Successfactors Employee Central, PMGM and Advanced Reporting
- Proven experience of developing and nurturing talent at all levels within a business
- Demonstrable experience of working with configuration, integrations, data and reports
- Success identifying, proposing, documenting, & implementing streamlined processes
- Understanding of HR processes
- Ability to interpret and/or discuss complex information to others with no technical background
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills including good written & spoken English
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills & able to work flexibly to multiple deadline
- A positive, can-do approach is essential for success in this role.
- Flexible, possesses good influencing skills and is prepared to challenge the status quo.
- Professional, organised yet adaptable.
- Willing to travel to our different business location when the business requires you to do so.
- Articulate with excellent communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and deliver against expectations and deadlines.
- Work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all people data and processes using system tools and alerts.
- Monitor and audit data and process integrity including business rules, workflow and integrations.
- Adhere to and enforce data security policies by ensuring access control and data extraction are restricted as necessary.
- Manage system security through role-based permissions and access to reports.
- Provide support and knowledge to People Operations team and end-user community by analysing problems and agreeing and sharing resolution.
- Manage stalled workflows and people issues within Admin Alerts.
- Conduct regular system audits including documentation.
- Follow escalation process to contact and liaise with external support partner.
- Provide HR support by maintaining foundation objects and MDF data used in Employee Central and Performance & Goals Management
- Investigate and propose new functionality provided in upgrades, patches and quarterly releases
- Developing mock-ups of proposed technical solution to gain rapid business feedback
- Plan, design, script and execute testing of changes made or imposed on the system
- Agree communications the release of new functionality
- Configure system to meet new and existing operational requirements using standard tools including workflow, business rules and configuration
- Create and schedule reports using ad-hoc, advanced and ORD reporting
- Develop and maintain documentation of configuration and procedures for People Operations team
- Produce and evolve end user procedures and training material
- Deliver training across multiple sites
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Growth Mindset
- Inspiring Confidence
- Integrity/ Honesty
- Planning/ Time Management
- Valuing Diversity
- SAP HR