Key duties and accountabilities:
• You will be responsible for the successful planning, coordination and implementation of the HRIS project to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes and budgets.
• Provide crucial project management for the HRIS implementation including activities around planning, delivery, change management, 3rd party supplier management and reporting to and working with all internal departments including IT, Transformation, Internal Communications, Payroll, Learning/Training, Process & Change Management as well as all function across HR, globally.
• Delegate and follow up on key project tasks within the project team and across the relevant stakeholders.
• Compile various status reports which will be distributed to stakeholders as well as to produce management information to inform and influence decision making on the project to meet business needs.
• Develop strong collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong HR/IT project management experience.
• Experience of new system implementations, managing system providers, HR and payroll processes and delivering process improvement.
• Demonstrated experience of successfully managing key relationships and communicating with stakeholders.
• HR background or understanding of key HR processes and challenges and the various centres of excellence across the HR function.
• IT background or experience of working with and across IT functions whilst delivering successful projects.
• Experience working with HR information systems and utilising them to meet business needs.
• HRIS and particularly SAP SuccessFactors experience is desirable.
• SAAS implementation
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job