HRBP - Bids
Elite-HR are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with a large, multi-site Engineering company out of their Fareham site.
Our client is looking for an experienced HR professional, who has worked within Bids.
A multi-billion pound international organisation, with multiple sites across the UK.
Specialists in managing complex engineering infrastructures.
Unionised environment with over 12,000 people.
- Contribute to the bid solution and challenge when appropriate, ensuring that the HR sections are technically compliant
- Devise, implement and deliver the project’s resourcing plan incorporating regular reviews and benchmarking activities to ensure appropriate resilience is in place to respond to business change
- Provide guidance to the business on potential TUPE implications, to conduct due diligence exercises, identify and manage any associated risks/liabilities in full compliance with statutory obligations
- As a key enabler, conceive and implement appropriate cultural/change activities/programmes in order to facilitate desired organisational outcomes.
- Ensure Corporate, Sector, Business Unit HR policies, best practices and principles are understood and effectively applied.
- From appropriate HR data sources obtain the necessary employee information needed to process and analyse data in a format that will satisfy the projects HR data and information requirements
- To produce management information to support and inform the project’s decision making process
- To champion, review and promote best practice in people related matters, building effective relationships to ensure optimum stakeholder buy-in and strong effective business partnerships
- To operate in line with Corporate, Sector and business level governance frameworks, policies and procedures including those related to Health & Safety, Information Assurance and all other compliance requirements
This role is a permanent opportunity, working full time hours, with a competitive salary and benefits.
As a person who will be articulate and strategic, with a good understanding of HR practice. You will be very familiar with data sources and eliciting data. This is not an operational role, it will require a very strategic individual who will support the Bid Team.
Essentially you will need lots of experience and potentially have worked on bids and written bids in the past. Once the bid is won you would move into the HR Team.
We are looking to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible, therefore please don’t hesitate to submit your CV for consideration. Alternatively please call the main office on for an informal chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'