International organisation is seeking a HR Transition Lead for a 6 month interim contract (with option to extend) for their offices in Sunbury, this role will require international travel as required.
The ideal candidate will have HR Operations or HR Shared Services background, experience in Process Mapping and creating SOPs.
Experience of implementingWORKDAY across an organisation with a good knowledge of the Workday suite of products - other HRIS experience will be considered.
The HR Transition Lead will be responsible for:
- Gathering data and information regarding in country processes and procedure
- Providing support on transition activities during the Service Rehearsal testing
- Working with countries and HR Services to determine readiness for handover to HR Services
- Guiding countries through implementation, Go Live and post Go Live
- Managing countries acceptances and handovers after implementation and sustainability
- Providing checklists and acceptance criteria for handover
Qualifications and experience required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of dealing with mutiple countries and cultures
- Demonstrable Project management experience
- Knowledge of HR systems and processes within a large, complex, multi-national organisation
If you have the above experience and wish to discuss the role and project in more detail please call Sarah
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job