Our client is a well-established and extremely customer focussed mortgage lender and savings provider based in the North west of England. They are currently going through a strategic review as part of a wider change program within the organisation are recruiting for an HR Transformation specialist to work alongside the Head of HR and wider change delivery team.
The position is expected to last circa. 3-4 months and will require you to be onsite at least 3 days per week but the rest can be done from home. They are looking for someone who is readily available within the next month and who has experience of managing transformation projects within a UK based bank or mortgage lender. Your responsibilities will include:
- Role profile scope for new roles
- Job evaluation, grading new roles
- Career mapping / career structure planning
- Remuneration & Benefit plan / review
- Assisting Head of HR to develop the People Strategy aligned to the Corporate Plan
- Training operations team in new processes
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR practitioner to contribute to the strategic change within an established member owned lender. In return there is a competitive daily rate and flexible working patterns on offer.