VNA Recruitment is looking for a HR Training Officer to work within a public authority position, to provide training and development to suit local needs.
You would have the opportunity to develop and deliver national training packages.
Other key responsibilities would include:
- Designing and delivering training to meet locally assessed needs
- Manage performance and behaviour appropriately
- Work cooperatively with colleagues to accomplish work efficiently
- Provide advice and support to all staff members in relation to learning and development
The successful candidate should have:
- Level 3 training qualification or relevant experience
- Accredited in the use of PNC Name enquiry and PNC Vehicle enquiry
- Experience in local authority or a police background
- Have a dedication and enthusiasm for the position
Candidates must have a full valid licence and the ability to travel to locations such as Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire. Role may include working additional hours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'