HR & Training officer
HR & Training Officer:
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Buckinghamshire’s premier independent hotels as the HR and Training Officer. As a leading hotel on the outskirts of Milton Keynes, offering high quality hospitality to the corporate, conference, leisure and wedding market.we understand the importance of our people in delivering this hospitality, and our HR and Training Officer will drive our commitment to our people. This is ideally a full-time position, however we would also consider part-time applications and flexible working hours for the right candidates.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, with responsibility around implementing successful recruitment, training and development strategies, along with ensuring effective HR policy and compliance. You will also have day to day responsibilities that will include a range of administrative duties, developing and implementing our annual training calendar and offering coaching, advice and guidance to our heads of department. This is a real opportunity to influence the people culture and development of a great hospitality team.
Our ideal candidate would be:
- You will be ideally fully or part qualified CIPD, looking for your first senior role lead role in an HR environment.
- A good working knowledge of the hospitality industry, from hotels, events, restaurants, bars or retail.
- An ability to demonstrate a creative approach to recruitment to attract talented individuals to our team
- Be able to work under your own initiative with a strong drive for results
- Have a desire to build strong rapport and relationships with your colleagues by demonstrating a high-energy, positive approach
- Part Qualified
- Hospitality Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'