At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us.
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage provides services for men and women across six wards. From assessment and diagnosis in critical care, through to secure restorative settings, our pathways are professionally tailored to meet individual requirements.
In this role you’ll;
• Take overall responsibility for the Recruitment of all staff areas and the Training of all staff of the hospital.
• Be responsible for ensuring the HR system is kept fully up to date with staff records, investigations and outcomes, grievances and training.
• Provide administration support to management with regards to meetings, reports and letter templates.
We are looking for people who have;
• Relevant experience in busy office environment.
• Experience of working in a HR or Training department.
• Good oral and written communication.
• Well-developed skills in word and excel and databases.
• Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Responsible and service orientated.
• Attention to detail.
• Commitment to staff development.
In return we’ll offer you;
• Flexible working options
• Enhanced Maternity benefits
• Annual holiday entitlement
• Birthday and anniversary leave
• A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
• A generous company Pension Scheme
• Group Life Assurance Scheme
• An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Savings Centre
• Childcare Vouchers
• Recruitment Reward Scheme
• Subsidised Meals
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months with a salary of £19,500.00 Per Annum.
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage is close to J8 of the A1M, on the northern outskirts of Stevenage in Hertfordshire. It has good train and road connections with a number of surrounding towns and cities, including London.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job