The successful candidate will take overall responsibility for the Recruitment of all staff areas and the Training of all staff of the hospital.
You will be responsible for ensuring the HR system is kept fully up to date with staff records, investigations and outcomes, grievances and training.
The post-holder will also provide administration support to management with regards to meetings, reports and letter templates.
To be considered for the role you will need to posses the following qualities/skills:
– Relevant experience in busy office environment.
– Experience of working in a HR or Training department.
– Good oral and written communication.
– Well-developed skills in word and excel and databases.
– Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
– Flexible and adaptable.
– Responsible and service orientated.
– Attention to detail.
– Commitment to staff development.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months with a salary of £19,500.00 Per Annum.
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage is close to J8 of the A1M, on the northern outskirts of Stevenage in Hertfordshire. It has good train and road connections with a number of surrounding towns and cities, including London.