Our Birmingham-based client, who is a UK leader in their field and employs over 11,000 people, is looking for an HR & Training Administrator on a permanent basis. The working hours for the post are 35 hours per week Monday to Friday and the salary is negotiable dependent upon experience and performance at interview.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Responding to general enquiries and providing an administrative service to the Training and Development Team
* Reporting on training programmes and maintaining specified projects and ongoing Training Team initiatives
* Providing administration for Management Development Programme, to include, catering, accommodation, cancellations and reschedules
* Updating Master Attended on completion, AMAP records and issuing certificates as required
* Managing bookings of Emergency First Aid at Work and Fire Marshal training for the business through St John Ambulance
* Maintaining and updating Invoice Tracker to track all costs to team and ensuring all payments are made to suppliers
* Managing Data Protection Act eLearning including, account creation, password resets and completion statistics
* Arranging and completing supporting documentation for Work Experience students
* Supporting the HR Manager with HR tasks and open to the idea of the long-term plan for the role to be 50/50 split between HR and Training
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working within a Training and Development administration role and be confident at using Microsoft Excel.
Please note that James Andrews is working as an employment agency and an employment business in relation to this role.