HR & TALENT ADMINISTRATOR18-22k
Who We Are:
We're different from other care providers! We provide assisted living to young people 16+ and adults with learning disabilities, we turn their lives around with our award winning service and a big smile.
Having earned a strong reputation among Local Authority, we have won many awards, beating most of our competitors for successfully supporting some of the most complex needs within the social care environment. The business has delivered 100% growth over the last three years, and now offers 33 services across the UK.
We are committed to best practice in people and business management.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be given the opportunity to undertake some really great and rewarding work. We want someone that feels excited and energised about working for us:
We have an uncompromising drive for quality. We are constantly striving for excellence in our services, and we only need the best applicants for our roles. Precious Homes is defined by its people and your role will influence this enormously. You really can make a difference!
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the HR/Recruitment function. This will include creating, maintaining and updating spreadsheets; producing and checking paperwork; updating the HR database; and tracking progress on our applicant tracking software
- Administer the recruitment process including advertising roles, corresponding with job applicants and making interview arrangements.
- Administer the new starters and leavers process, this will involve issuing the relevant information to the employee and to the payroll team.
- Process Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) forms, including checking for accuracy, updating databases and liaising with managers to ensure completion.
- Be the main point of contact for all reference checks for on-boarding team members.
- To on-board team members from start to finish
- Other administrative tasks to support the HR team as necessary, including reward and recognition schemes, the performance management system and training administration.
- Develop effective working relationships within the HR team and employees across the business to maintain excellent communications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'