HR Systems Coordinator - Farnborough
£22,000 - £25,000 + 10% annual bonus
- The individual in this position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas. They assist with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- The HR Systems Administrator maintain data integrity in the various HR systems. They work closely with the teams they service to verify and clean data, ensuring information accuracy.
- The HR Systems Administrator works closely with a variety of internal clients and partners within all functional areas of the business. They assist with performing routine and scheduled HRIS activities as required by third parties and other stakeholders. They need to assist with the support of all HRIS upgrades, patches, fixes, testing and other technical projects as assigned. This involves reviewing, testing and implementing HR patches and the required upgrades and assists with the maintenance of HRIS system tables.
Data Handling and Reporting
- The employee in this role extracts and collates data, producing the relevant reports required from clients whom they service.
- The HR Systems Administrator assists with testing and resolving less complex system queries and at times are required to work with vendors to resolve problems that cannot be fixed internally. They ensure all calls logged by clients are resolved within the required service level agreement timeframes.
- The HR Systems Administrator displays good client engagement skills and provides HRIS support to the functional areas in which they operate. They have a good understanding of HR processes and data. They demonstrate problem solving ability and research and report HRIS problems and unexpected results or process flaws.
- The HR Systems Administrator displays effective organisational and interpersonal skills. They possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Their focus is customer orientated and they display good attention to detail.
Person / Experience Required
- Degree or similar relevant qualification
- HR systems background desirable, in particular Workday
- Excellent Excel skills
- Fluent English is essential
- Other European languages such as French and/or German an advantage