Our established and professional client is seeking a HR System and Management Information Administrator to join their established team in Burgess Hill.
- To contribute to the HR priorities for, as directed by the HR Manager, to ensure the successful delivery of the HR strategy.
- To develop and maintain the HR/Payroll systems to ensure robust and reliable data is available. Helping the organisation to establish a process driven HR/Payroll system and supporting the maintenance of the quality that the department offers the Staff. Driving and owning the use of tools that staff may use for HR, including self-service portals, apps and databases.
- To create and produce timely, business focussed management information to support the development of pragmatic solutions for HR, Payroll.
- Create and build reports, statistics and other people management information to meet the strategic and administrative requirements.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the HR system is updated, maintained and developed
- Contribute to key decisions relating to the system and related processes, identifying opportunities for process and systems improvements to enhance services and address issues
- Create new processes to deliver management information and HR services with a strong emphasis on automation
- Ensure the integrity of the data that is stored in the HR system is maintained.
- Develop and conduct training on as appropriate and relevant for different audiences to ensure that all users are able to utilise the system effectively
- Develop communications and engagement initiatives
- Develop complex reports and statistics which will be used as management information
- Work with IT & Suppliers to support the testing, quality control and application of upgrades, patches or fixes and HR/payroll processes
- Ensure data is used in adherence with audit and data protection standards
- Work with external bodies and ensure systems are compliant with legislation
- Support key projects
- Utilise HR knowledge to support the development and roll out of future HR and Payroll modules and enhance the HR service
- To provide support in the preparation of information for use in reports and meetings
- Identify where HR and Payroll can add value by fully utilising systems and the use of management information
- Deal with day to day queries from customers and escalated issues in relation to use of the system
- Work with IT to manage the regular activities associated with permissions of users of the HR system
- Deliver HR functional support to maintain the HR system and enable customers to access the technology they need
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements in respect of HR data, supporting good data protection practice
- Maintain HR documentation on the portal and other document management systems, ensuring links and navigation work effectively
- Escalate issues in accordance with the relevant escalation process in a timely fashion
- Responsible for undertaking other HR duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a superb employer.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.