My client is a global financial services firm seeking an HR Systems and Management Information Manager on an initial 6 month contract. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Systems and Management Information Manager to work in the HR Business Management team and be responsible for the core HR System (SuccessFactors) as well as a number of other system integrations/applications.
In this role, you will be responsible for HR Systems Management across the banking arm and securities business under a dual-hat arrangement. Under this arrangement, you will act and make decisions on behalf of both the bank and the securities business, subject to the same remit and level of authority, and irrespective of the entity which employs you.
- Responsible for managing the HR system solutions
- Carry out regular reviews on the utilisation of the system and suggest/implement areas of improvement
- Manage multiple ongoing iterations of change in the product
- Provide day to day global administrative support and ongoing maintenance of the modules (including Recruitment, Compensation, Employee Central and Performance Management)
- Provide support and technical assistance during cyclical processes i.e. performance review; compensation process
- Provide support on the interfaces with other systems used across the organization
- Troubleshoot system and technical issues from the wider HR team and where necessary, work with SAP/SuccessFactors on issue resolution
- Document and perform system testing during regular releases as well as supporting the implementation of new features
- Manage user permissions as well as other administrative tasks within the system
- Identify and recommend areas of system enhancement
- Generate ad hoc reports, create formulas, combine/transform data as needed
- Continuously, review/enhance the quality/content of MI deliverables and actively participate in MI related activity - i.e. streamlining diversity data
- Contribute to content within management committee reports
- Active participation in key high profile projects - there are numerous projects currently underway and contribution to these initiatives in crucial as part of the role
Skills and Experience:
Prior experience in implementing / supporting the following SAP/SuccessFactors modules for an international matrix organisation:
- Performance Management & 360
- Recruitment Management
- Excellent Project Management skill set, ideally with a Project Management qualification like Prince 2
- Highly organised individual with strong communication skills.
- Experience of managing multiple system integrations across regions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experienced in working in virtual teams across different locations & different time zones
- Expert analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience working with senior stakeholder groups and able to build relationships quickly.
- Background in HR, with a good knowledge of HR Processes
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - in particular Excel formulas, vlookups, pivot tables etc.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.