The requirement is to be a system expert and provide assistance with improvements to the application, whilst ensuring data integrity, through access control and regular validation exercises.
• Understand the context of how and why each system is being used and be sufficiently familiar with the associated business processes to be able to readily anticipate, and address, difficulties arising from issues.
• Undertake user acceptance testing, in conjunction with selected end-users when software patches and new releases are made available
• Proactively liaise with users to identify improvements which can be made to how the systems can be used and facilitate necessary changes.
• Set up and maintain organisation data within the core systems.
• Provide first line support for end users to ensure that issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
• To liaise with third party software providers when issues need to be escalated and keep stakeholders up to date of progress at all times.
• Provide training and support to new users and to all users where new functionality is made available.
• Ensure system documentation is maintained when changes are made.
• Control security, roles and audit access within the applications.
• Run regular validation reports to ensure data is robust and facilitate updates where erroneous data is identified.
• Write and maintain standard and ad-hoc reports, generating these as necessary, to inform the organisation.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
• Previous experience of working with HR/Payroll end to end systems (experience of iTrent would be advantageous).
• Strong IT skills
• To have knowledge and experience of Microsoft applications up to and including VBA in excel.
Key competencies & skills
• A highly organised and systematic approach to designing, developing and implementing systems and processes whilst maintaining confidentiality times
• Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
• Ability to prioritise work across several projects and deliver to deadline.
• Willingness to track issues and stick with them until they are resolved.
• Proven analytical and strong database/spreadsheet skills
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job